Search

Halloween Boom Cards

 

Halloween Boom Cards

Halloween is here and teachers celebrate it in so many ways but I do it using my favorite resource: HALLOWEEN BOOM CARDS! As I told you in my previous post, I am a Boom Learning fan and, as this year we don’t know if we are going to spend or at home, I have Halloween at school created an activity that is ideal for both situations, so don’t worry if you are teaching online because here you have an online activity to celebrate Halloween!

Boom Cards are an excellent resource for Halloween reading comprehension activities. I have created a story about a little vampire called Fangy who hasn´t got any friends. It´s a lovely story about a Halloween character who changes the way people celebrate Halloween. These Boom Cards include a short story with easy Halloween vocabulary. I use it in Kindergarten but it´s also good for first and second graders. I have included audios in each page of the story so it is possible to use this reading comprehension activity in PreK because they just need to listen to the audios.


When kids have read or listened to the story, they need to answer a reading comprehension test. It is very easy because they don´t need to write, just click on the correct answers!

I hope you like Fangy and you’re still enjoying the Boom Cards! These Boom Cards Reading comprehension activity is connected to Halloween reading comprehension worksheets. Click here to read my post about Halloween comprehension printables.


All my best,

Ms Herraiz.

No hay comentarios

Publicar un comentario